Get Salesforce or Pivotal CRM resources for exactly the job and time period you need using Tokara’s Staff Augmentation services – pay just for what you need to get the project done without the overhead costs of adding full time employees (FTE).
Whether you’re looking for a system administrator or high-level CRM developer, there’s no team in the industry with more experience, and with CRM Staff Augmentation services, Tokara provides precisely what you need to ensure your project is successful, on time, on budget, and well-adopted by your user base. With 10+ years of top-tier CRM experience and significant industry depth, each of our available CRM team members know Salesforce and Pivotal inside and out, along with associated solutions you might be integrating them with, such as marketing automation, business intelligence, customer experience management and more!
Across today’s business landscape, organizations are being tasked with reducing cost and driving greater operational efficiencies through innovations in technology. But we know competitive organizations rarely have static IT requirements and not everyone needs (or wants) the higher number of FTEs that can come with high-performing technology systems. CRM staff augmentation services from Tokara are enabling our clients to add and subtract resources as needed to meet changing requirements – and all without the cost and liabilities that come with FTEs.
So for our clients were looking for a flexible alternative to adding full-time staff internally, we’ve provided it – and they love it. Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Gain specialist expertise to close skills gaps and transfer knowledge: Many CRM projects require specific skill sets likely to be found only in an outside resource. But while the resource is on site with your team, you can also take advantage of the knowledge and skills transfer they provide to your internal employees.
- Navigate dynamic staffing and aggressive deadline requirements: For CRM projects whose staffing requirements may vary widely, or for projects with extreme deadlines or milestones, staff augmentation is a simple and clean way to access exactly the resources you need for exactly the time you need them – with you paying only for what you need and no more.
- Achieve strict staff oversight: For CRM projects in which your business may need to manage resources tightly, on-site staff augmentation resources are often a perfect fit – you have the experienced resource you need, but you manage the resource to your requirements, in your environment, using your processes and internal structures.
- Alignment with internal processes and business rules: In many situations, on-site staff augmentation resources can be more easily be integrated and aligned with in-house processes than processes can be made to match with external project teams, adding critical efficiencies to project timelines.
- Internal acceptance: Staff augmentation resources are generally embraced by internal teams, since required skills and man-hours are being acquired without a perceived threat to the positions/titles of internal staff.
If you’d like greater detail on the performance benefits our CRM clients are seeing from our Salesforce and Pivotal CRM Staff Augmentation services, we’d love to speak to you. In the meantime, to learn more about how our seasoned Salesforce and Pivotal CRM resources can deliver this functionality to your business, please contact any member of our consulting team at [email protected]. We also encourage you to contact Tokara’s VP of Business Development, Mark Fillingim, directly at +1 972-719-0213.