If you’re a Pivotal CRM user who’s thought about everything sales force automation can deliver for your business, we want to make sure you have the whole story and don’t miss any of the powerful features Pivotal CRM offers in this space.
As the leading Pivotal CRM partners in North America, the team at Tokara Solutions sees every day how powerful and robust Pivotal CRM is in delivering sales and marketing results for our clients. But one thing we also frequently find is that in a tool with such an immense range of functionality, clients tend to focus on features they use every day, and may be less familiar with some of the other capabilities that might also prove valuable to their businesses.
To that end, this week’s post takes a high-level look at Pivotal CRM Sales Force Automation; subsequent posts will provide greater detail on some of the individual features and benefits that come standard with the tool.
You know your sales process is the linchpin in achieving sales results — Pivotal Sales is the salesforce automation tool that allows you to enhance collaboration, save time, reduce administrative overhead, and drive profits – tweaking and refining your own sales process to be as efficient and effective as possible. Pivotal CRM’s flexible technology allows you to mold Pivotal Sales into a custom tool that meshes precisely with your familiar and proven sales methodology. From sales management oversight to inside and outside sales leads, Pivotal Sales encourages teamwork and streamlines the sales cycle.
At the highest level, Pivotal CRM Salesforce Automation includes the following tools and benefits. Subsequent blog posts will delve into each of these sub-sets in more detail to ensure you know all the business results this robust tool is capable of delivering!
- Analytics and Forecasting: Monitors the sales pipeline to provide early notification of successes and challenges, enabling the team to stay ahead of the game.
- Opportunity Management: Uses proven best practices and repeatable steps to encourage selling at the optimal time in the sales cycle.
- Account Management: Provides a defined account structure and strategy to organize and maintain essential customer information.
- Marketing Alignment: Increases visibility and collaboration by integrating sales with ongoing marketing efforts.
- Relationship Management: Merges customer data from sales, marketing and service teams to provide a complete view of each prospect.
- Social CRM: Enables the sales team to leverage social media to build customer relationships
- Team Selling: Promotes collaboration within and outside of the salesforce to grow new business.
- E-mail and Outlook Integration: Captures essential customer data through your application of choice, ensuring ease of use and operability.
- Mobile Sales: Takes the power of Pivotal Sales on the road, reaching customers no matter the location.
If you’d like greater detail on the performance benefits Pivotal CRM users are seeing from Pivotal Sales Force Automation, we’d love to speak to you. In the meantime, to learn more about how our seasoned Pivotal CRM consultants can deliver this functionality to your business, please contact any member of our consulting team at [email protected]. We also encourage you to contact Tokara’s VP of Business Development, Mark Fillingim, directly at +1 972-719-0213.